Home of the Onyx Rose Company - Guild on Celestial Hills - Tera US

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onyx Rose Company

3 posters

Charka's Application

Charka
    Charka

Charka's Application Empty Charka's Application

Post by Charka Fri May 18, 2012 1:41 pm

Character Name: Charka
    Class: Sorceress
    Race: Castanic
    Theme (if any): Tall, dark, and quiet

Type of contract (select one):
    [X] Mercenary - The muscle. Caravan and business protection, adventure the world, provide arms and combat as needed abroad and at home to protect the company's ventures. Arms may be needed for securing caravans, providing security, and ensuring business continues.
    [ ] Business - The deal makers. Secure business and negotiate contracts with other guilds, groups, cities, provinces, and vanarchs. Use your suave skills towards turning a profit. Travel expected!

Further opportunities as your work with the company progresses!

Professions: Alchemy

Interests (rp): Character aims? What you hope to do?
    - Character aims: acquire wealth and influence for her own purposes. She has a past and keeps it guarded.
    - I truly enjoy RP and love the surprising moments of character development that pop up.

Interests (goals): PVE? PVP? Raiding? Political System?
    - PvE mostly. I enjoy the odd hunting expedition for fun.

What drives you to join the Onyx Rose?
    In searching the RP thread on the main forums, I came across this posting and was intrigued. There appears to be a lot of care and attention in the posting, the structure, and the purpose which goes a long way for me. It seems this is a group of people who want to experience the game in character minus the ooc drama. I am looking forward to being a part of an organization that acts as a springboard for RP, but one which I am free to explore my character as I see fit.

Tell us a bit about your character!
    She is accustomed to using her skills to get ahead and doesn't care much for who she attacks as long as she gets paid. I am reluctant to post much of a bio as I am the type who likes it to be discovered in game. But suffice it to say, she doesn't make friends easily, but is honorable and commits to a job.

What times do you play/interview setup?
    I am available most evenings 8:30pm-Midnight est

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to meeting you all.
    Arawn
    Arawn

Charka's Application Empty Re: Charka's Application

Post by Arawn Fri May 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Hey Charka, if I don't catch you tonight I'll be on the hunt for you this weekend.
    Dragonbait
    Dragonbait

Post by Dragonbait Fri May 18, 2012 3:45 pm

*Hands him some blow darts* Here take these incase she tried to run!
    Charka
    Charka

Post by Charka Sat May 19, 2012 10:23 am

*peeks out from behind a tree*

I should be on this evening about 10pm est, but if we don't match up tonight then I will be on tomorrow evening for sure.

*ducks back behind the tree*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:00 pm