Home of the Onyx Rose Company - Guild on Celestial Hills - Tera US

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onyx Rose Company

2 posters

Aryka's Application

Aryka

Aryka's Application Empty Aryka's Application

Post by Aryka Mon May 07, 2012 2:28 pm

Application to the Company

Character Name: ArykaClass: Sorcerer
    Race: Human
    Theme (if any): Narcissistic sorceress.

Type of contract (select one):

[X] Mercenary

Professions: Freelance mercenary. What? Did you expect her to actually make things herself?

Interests (rp): Character aims? What you hope to do?

RP interests at the moment would really just be to establish my character. I've been eager to get to the RP part of the RP server.

Interests (goals): PVE? PVP? Raiding? Political System?

I'm interested in everything Tera has to offer right now, and even more so in what's coming in the future. I'm especially excited about GvG being added to our server.

What drives you to join the Onyx Rose?

Well, first of all, it seems like a group of great RPers. I've been playing mostly by myself, and have really been wanting to get to what I rolled my character for in the first place - the RP. It helps that the concept of the company suits my character really well.

Tell us a bit about your character!

This red-headed sorceress shows heavy narcissistic tendencies, is stubborn to a fault, appears to have no moral compass, and to top it all off a somewhat crude, blunt, and tomboyish attitude that can make it difficult to get along with her. Her chief ambitions in life are money, explosions, and fashion - in no particular order.

This isn't to say Aryka doesn't have her redeeming qualities. There are glimpses of a decent person under a mask of mockery and egotism. She finds dishonesty and disloyalty disgusting traits, and can show quite a bit of bravado at times. Even if it would be better described as recklessness.

Could she be anything but a mercenary with an attitude like that? Which is exactly what she is. One who's very down on her luck monetarily, which just won't do. Where else could she go but to a promising new mercenary company and hope they let her in?

What times do you play/interview setup?

I play most every day, but it's hard to pin down a time I'm on one hundred percent of the time. I might be on all day, or just in the afternoon, or at night, but I get on eventually. I work odd hours.

I'd like to put a disclaimer here that I'm sorry if that wasn't very good. I haven't had any chances to RP in game yet, so Aryka is a little less than fleshed out...
    Arawn
    Arawn

Aryka's Application Empty Re: Aryka's Application

Post by Arawn Mon May 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Glad you decided to put in an application! Either myself or another officer (probably Alek) will be looking out for you online.

As to your character, don't worry about not having everything fleshed out in great detail just yet. It's hard to really grasp what your character is without role playing them. Most, if not all here are still doing just that (and having a blast while doing so).

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:25 pm