Home of the Onyx Rose Company - Guild on Celestial Hills - Tera US

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onyx Rose Company

Timeline (in the works)

Voriel
    Voriel
    Admin

Timeline (in the works) Empty Timeline (in the works)

Post by Voriel Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:52 am

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/roleplay/topics/Repost-Ages-in-Time-TERA-lore-timeline

Having the lore limited has it has been, as well as having little bases of a time line. I will add lore and events as things come in. However it seems that the dating system is done by reference of VC. Assuming that VC means "Velika Clock", I add AS as to refer to as "After Sleep" this was only yo add base for the time when the Titins well asleep. I realize that according to the Tera website that they fell asleep about a millenia ago. However with with time dating, it would not fit with the others lore. Also I did add that name "The Age of Titans" due to the fact that really "The Age of Void" sounded like crap and really the only thing around was the titans. I will apologize upon the roughness of this time like but it is are to figure out when and where things are. Going off what I was able to gather lore wise. Also as you see below I place the name "The Age of unknown" alonely as a fill what uncertain time period after the Ages of Deities. It only makes since to that the Age of Deities would come to and end when the war also came to and end.

It is far from finished and probably never will be as long as Tera evolves however it is a start, Please either Email me at Yotain@comcast.net if their is something that I needed to aid. I will update this as much as possible when more lore comes in.

The Age of Titans
    [For now much was unknown upon with the titans were awake. So no date will be set however it I will simply refer to is as the Age of Titns.]

-1000 AS/Circa ? VC ~ Two titans of unimaginable power, Arun and Shara, met in a formless void. For reasons we can only guess, they fell asleep. And as they slept, Tera took shape around them. (Lore: How TERA Began)

The Age of Deities
    [The Age of Deities was a period of creation brought upon by the original twelve gods of Arborea, who were "dreampt up" by the titans Shara and Arun. The Age of Deities ended violently with the War of the Gods, leaving most of the gods dead or imprisoned.]

? AS/Circa ? VC ~ Twelve in all were created, had godlike power. These new creation were the Gods themselves. (Lore: How TERA Began)

? AS/Circa ? VC. ~ Centuries passed, and deserts, mountains, rivers, and forests grew upon Arun and Shara. Yet still they slept. (Lore: How TERA Began)

? AS/Circa -10,000 VC ~ Amarun created the Amani on the continent Arun, Karas created the Elves.

? AS/Circa ? VC ~ War of the Gods: Begins A war between the deities of Arborea presumed to have occurred a thousand years ago. Gods pulled in the morals races into the war.(Assuming that this was right it would put the war end around Circa -8,900.)

? AS/Circa -9,900 VC ~ Amani and Deva empires scrabbled over Human lands in a war that weakened both.

? AS/Circa -9,500 VC ~ The Amani are enslaved by the Giants.

? AS/Circa Circa -8,900 ~ War of the Gods: Ends

The Age of Mortals

? AS/Circa -6,000 VC ~ The gods destroy The Holy Empire of the Giants in a single day.

? AS/Circa -6,000 VC ~ The Amani and remnant of the Giants become locked in a death struggle with the newly created Ocrans.

? AS/Circa -5,500 VC ~ The Amani and remnant of the Giants migrate from Arun to glacial wastes of Northern Shara.

? AS/Circa -5,400 VC ~ At the request of Kaia, Lok and his Deva artisans liberate the Amani from the remaining Giants.

? AS/Circa -5,000 VC ~ The Amani drove out the Giants, tore down all they'd built, and raised a new city to honor their savior: Kaiator.

? AS/Circa -4,000 VC ~ Sikander and his nephew Nerezza battled with tremendous energy damaging the Elves' greatest treasure, the Flower of Life.

? AS/Circa -3,000 VC ~ The Elves separate into different factions, the High Elves migrate from Arun to Shara.

? AS/Circa -3,000 VC ~ Allemantheia is founded.

~ Gidd places The Diapora upon the Humans race. Lore has it that the ancestors of the humans were jealous of their creators’ powers, and stole some possessions from the last of the creators, Gidd. Afterward, Gidd found out who stole his precious possessions and killed them, but the punishment was not enough to satisfy him. He also put a curse on the whole human race, which spread throughout the land for 2000 years. The fact that humans have started to gather and civilize is only recent history.

? AS/Circa -2,824 VC ~ High Elves begin a 3,000 year period of militarism.

? AS/Circa -500 VC ~ The Argons begin assaults on Kaiator, these assaults directly encouraged the formation of the Valkyon Federation.

? AS/Circa -5 VC ~ High Elves being Liberation Campaigns.

? AS/0 VC ~ The Amani join the Valkyon Federation.

? AS/75 VC ~ High Elves successful Liberation Campaigns.

? AS/176 VC ~ Battle of Essenia: Begins due to High Elven "Grand Spire Army" sought to conquer the areas of Northern Shara.

~ The Amani come to the aid of the Valkyon Federation in the Battle for Essenia.

~ Battle for Essenia, High Elves suffer a devastating defeat against the Valkyon Federation. This marked the end of the militarism period for the High Elves.

~ Civil war begins.

? AS/176 VC ~ The Amani living in Northern Shara face continued assaults from the Argons.

? AS/Circa 235 VC ~ Civil war ends, High Elves emerge as a more tolerant nation. (Historical Timeline)

? AS/Circa 250 VC ~ The High Elves join the Valkyon Federation.

~ Aragon Emerge from the underworld and begin to terraform Arborea

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:23 am