Home of the Onyx Rose Company - Guild on Celestial Hills - Tera US

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onyx Rose Company

5 posters

Trivia

Trivia

Trivia Empty Trivia

Post by Trivia Fri May 25, 2012 9:45 am

Character Name: Trivia
    Class: Archer
    Race: Human
    Theme (if any):

Type of contract (select one):
    [ X ] Mercenary - The muscle. Caravan and business protection, adventure the world, provide arms and combat as needed abroad and at home to protect the company's ventures. Arms may be needed for securing caravans, providing security, and ensuring business continues.
    [ ] Business - The deal makers. Secure business and negotiate contracts with other guilds, groups, cities, provinces, and vanarchs. Use your suave skills towards turning a profit. Travel expected!

Further opportunities as your work with the company progresses!

Professions:
    Interests (rp): Character aims? What you hope to do? Honestly...I'm unsure. I started this character on another server and she's only level 18. I transferred here as I have been on a role playing server in another game and appreciated the maturity on it more.

Interests (goals): PVE? PVP? Raiding? Political System? PvE and possibly raiding

What drives you to join the Onyx Rose? I like the motive and overall feel of the guild. I am looking for a guild that is ok with new roleplayers.

Tell us a bit about your character!

What times do you play/interview setup? Right now I am not playing a whole lot but if I got into an active guild I could see my playtime picking up. I am on normally in the evenings (Eastern time) and the weekends. I work full time throughout the week so am rarely on during the day. I will also mention I have never really done any roleplay so I am new to this but want to get started.

Any other forms of roleplay expres​sion(optional): Feel free to add a short bio, a bit of roleplay story, even some story for how you fill this out and leave it with the company in Cutthroat Island!
    Arawn
    Arawn

Trivia Empty Re: Trivia

Post by Arawn Fri May 25, 2012 10:46 am

Hi there Trivia, thanks for your app. We'll be keeping an eye out for you in the evenings. And our doors our wide open for new RP'ers (I mean we were all noobs at this at one time or another - years later I would still consider myself such!).

I know a lot of people who really couldn't tell you much about their character because they don't know until they RP them a bit. You'd be shocked at how a character just springs forward in a way that you didn't expect.
    Rhuu
    Rhuu

Post by Rhuu Fri May 25, 2012 3:14 pm

I'm always willing to help out a new RPer, if that's something you're interested in getting involved in you should drop me a line in game. I will definitely make time to help you out Smile
    Trivia

Post by Trivia Fri May 25, 2012 3:18 pm

That sounds great! I will look out for both you in game and I hope to see you soon. Thank you for the great replies so far Smile.
    Dragonbait
    Dragonbait

Post by Dragonbait Fri May 25, 2012 4:31 pm

Hey there! Nice to meet you Very Happy I am a first time RP'er so feel free to practice with me too lol

Alektos
    Alektos

Post by Alektos Fri May 25, 2012 4:34 pm

I will be on this afternoon and hope to catch you then Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:02 am