Home of the Onyx Rose Company - Guild on Celestial Hills - Tera US

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onyx Rose Company

5 posters

Rhuuandala Ava'lorei Application

Rhuu
    Rhuu

Rhuuandala Ava'lorei Application Empty Rhuuandala Ava'lorei Application

Post by Rhuu Wed May 23, 2012 3:48 pm

Character Name: Rhuuandala Ava'lorei (in game name and preferred IC name: Rhuu)
    Class: Warrior
    Race: Castanic
    Type of contract (select one):

[x] Mercenary - The muscle. Caravan and business protection, adventure the world, provide arms and combat as needed abroad and at home to protect the company's ventures. Arms may be needed for securing caravans, providing security, and ensuring business continues.

[ ] Business - The deal makers. Secure business and negotiate contracts with other guilds, groups, cities, provinces, and vanarchs. Use your suave skills towards turning a profit. Travel expected!

Note: Would just like to inform you that I am interested in both sections but would prefer to join as ‘hired help’ and work my way up to a business contract if possible.

Further opportunities as your work with the company progresses!

Professions: Ex-Military turned tradesmen- now fronting as an exotic goods merchant who also dabbles in fletching.

Interests (rp): Character aims? What you hope to do?

Character aims would be extremely personal; she is not looking for gold or glory, just an intriguing adventurer. As for OOC goals I would like to be a part of a friendly community and storyline that is bigger than my character while making friends and progressing my own story.

Interests (goals): PVE? PVP? Raiding? Political System?

PVE: I enjoy playing the game and bettering/challenging myself within the game world so PVE is a definite interest of mine but it takes a back seat to my RP interests. If the guild was interested in doing end game PVE content I would certainly jump aboard as my other MMO background has been heavily involved in that area.

PVP: I originally purchased the game for the unique combat system and how it would effect PVP so it would not be an over statement to say I am very interested in this section of gameplay. However, as previously stated I have since withdrawn myself from preconceived notions and am now much more interested and involved in the RP aspects of the game.

Political System: This is something I really want to get involved in, unfortunately I’m not very educated on the system as of presently but from what I do understand it is the guild leaders who engage in the political affairs. With that being said, I would never look to ‘over throw’ a guild for a shot at the political system benefits but I am here to lend a helping hand. The RP opportunities with this system are endless really.

What drives you to join the Onyx Rose?

When I originally rerolled on this server I was looking for an RP guild with a strong and interesting premise but also one that seemed personal and not over crowded. As I was scanning the forums I stumbled across the guild add and immediately was interested.

Tell us a bit about your character!

Well I don’t want to give too much away but here are some basics!

Apprenticed under a master fletcher as a child and worked mainly as a shop keep until her teenage years where she began to learn the craft.

Worked under the shop and its master for many years and became an accomplished journey man fletcher. Was set to marry and embark in her adult life but she suddenly dropped everything and joined the Vanguard.

Served in the military for four years before being discharged for private reasons. While serving she improved her combat and sword skills becoming a decent fighter.

After her military life she became a private business woman and now owns and operates a small shop of exotic goods as well as offering her fletching service. With her bag of tricks and knick knacks she travels the cities and towns of the world looking for her next adventure.

What times do you play/interview setup?

My play time can be erratic as my schedule in real life is really all over the place, however, if I was provided with a date and time (for an event or an interview) I'm sure I can find the time to log in and commit my attendance.

Any other forms of roleplay expres​sion(optional): Feel free to add a short bio, a bit of roleplay story, even some story for how you fill this out and leave it with the company in Cutthroat Island!

-Nestled into the crack of the door of the presumed Company building was a crudely bound letter wrapped in cheap linens and bound by tattered leather. Scribbled into the worn sun stained parchment was a simple paragraph jotted down with the smooth crisp lines of a quill pointed pen-

May this find the Onxy Rose Company in good faith,

The careless man whispers loudly among common ears and the words I hear speak of a company with the most interesting of means. Is it true you seek the enlistment of able bodied soldier’s to fight under contract for your companies personal interests?

Signed, a very intrigued sword.
    Dragonbait
    Dragonbait

Rhuuandala Ava'lorei Application Empty Re: Rhuuandala Ava'lorei Application

Post by Dragonbait Wed May 23, 2012 4:03 pm

Well its nice to see your interested Very Happy I look forward to finding you in game and saying hi as well. I bet someone will contact you soon enough to and let you know more or ask you some questions Very Happy
    Arawn
    Arawn

Post by Arawn Wed May 23, 2012 4:46 pm

On a totally OOC note - WOOHOO! Another full time Warrior!

Ahem...Myself or one of the other officers will be looking for you. I am unsure of my schedule this evening and the recruitment officer comes back from vacay tomorrow.

Either way we'll track ya down!
    Rhuu
    Rhuu

Post by Rhuu Wed May 23, 2012 5:24 pm

Thanks for the quick reply guys Very Happy I look forward to meeting and RPing with all of you, I'm genuinely excited hehe.

I know for sure I will have play time available to me this weekend for an interview or casual RP so hopefully I can bump into some of you then.
    Dragonbait
    Dragonbait

Post by Dragonbait Wed May 23, 2012 5:28 pm

Anytime games are more fun with each new friend you make Very Happy
    Voriel
    Voriel
    Admin

Post by Voriel Wed May 23, 2012 7:00 pm

I work nights, but Arawn or Verael or Baeshra may be about to get an invite going. Alektos is still hanging out with her family, but home soon! She handles most recruiting.
    Verael
    Verael

Post by Verael Wed May 23, 2012 7:32 pm

I should be on in the next hour. Can always poke me if you catch me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:01 am