Home of the Onyx Rose Company - Guild on Celestial Hills - Tera US

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onyx Rose Company

My Character Sheet

Arawn
    Arawn

My Character Sheet  Empty My Character Sheet

Post by Arawn Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:44 pm

Not done and I'm posting it blank right now. Going to fill things out as I think through the character.

Full Name: Arawn Tyri'da
    Family: Twin Brother Verael
    Physical Apperance:

Physical Imperfections/Would Like Most to Change:
    Right arm is slightly longer then the left, leaving most bought clothing to fit incorrectly.

Characteristic Gestures:
    Thumb and forefinger pinching the bridge of his nose
    2. Quirks a brow when something takes him off his guard

Personality: Over confident and arrogant, he prides himself as having a tongue as sharp and quick as his blades and will often attempt at using that before the other; because of this he may often be viewed as a coward. Those that do become his friend (and of course his family) he will rush to their side no questions asked.

In battle or when training his focus cannot be wavered, however outside those two instances he may become distracted easily...especially if the distraction is dice or clothing.

Has a tendency to find trouble (whether he is looking for it or not) and has had some brush ups with the local authorities. Most of which he has been able to talk his way out of. He often drags his twin brother into these 'adventures' and will down play the severity afterwards.

Alignment: Chaotic Good (although at times that is boarder line Chaotic Neutral
    Method of Handling Anger or Rage (Repress, throw things, etc): Tries to repress the minor annoyances that can occur around him by pinching the bridge of his nose. This builds up until he snaps and will pick a fight with anyone regarding anything.

Vices:
    Gambling - Dice
    2. At times can get overly aggressive
    3. Extremely stubborn

Ever Been Arrested?
    Yes - lost his clothing in a game of dice, left the establishment naked and apparently that is frowned upon in Velika.

Hobbies:
    Dice & Cards
    2. Training/Exercising (both mind and body)
    3. Shopping

Drinks Alcohol: Very rarely - he likes to keep his wit as sharp as his blade, alcohol having an impairing effect on both isn't something he desires to partake in often.

Favorite Pet Sayings, Words, Idiolect:
    1. "Oh it was only a scratch, hardly worth remembering." This is often spoken when telling stories of his adventures and his brother makes a remake about how they are lucky to be alive.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Speaking Style: When talking business or when trying to talk his way out of something, will always speak with a smile or sly grin.

Philosophy of Life: To dance upon the wind and slice open the sky.

Solutions to Major Problems:
    Can it/he/she be conversed into seeing the situation his way? No...
    Can it/he/she be bribed? No...
    Kill it/him/her