Home of the Onyx Rose Company - Guild on Celestial Hills - Tera US

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onyx Rose Company

5 posters

Just heard this story on the morning show I listen to

Arawn
    Arawn

Just heard this story on the morning show I listen to Empty Just heard this story on the morning show I listen to

Post by Arawn Thu May 03, 2012 10:17 am

Followed by a very loud uuuuhhhh nooooooo man
    Verael
    Verael

Just heard this story on the morning show I listen to Empty Re: Just heard this story on the morning show I listen to

Post by Verael Thu May 03, 2012 10:20 am

Dafuq
    Arawn
    Arawn

Just heard this story on the morning show I listen to Empty Re: Just heard this story on the morning show I listen to

Post by Arawn Thu May 03, 2012 10:28 am

Yeeeeah
    Verael
    Verael

Post by Verael Thu May 03, 2012 10:36 am

And charged with burglary?!

What the actual fuck?
    Arawn
    Arawn

Post by Arawn Thu May 03, 2012 10:38 am

Well, I guess they should have done Animal Abuse but that charge is lesser then Burglary so that's a good thing?
    Verael
    Verael

Post by Verael Thu May 03, 2012 10:41 am

Seriously?
    Arawn
    Arawn

Post by Arawn Thu May 03, 2012 10:49 am

Yeah, that charge is almost laughable in the US (really sad IMO that it is).
    Voriel
    Voriel
    Admin

Post by Voriel Thu May 03, 2012 11:10 am

Wow...reminds me of the guy caught out in Dripping Springs, TX. A taxidermist that was found buying Victoria's Secret via mail order..and dressing his deer up in them for romantic interludes.
    Arawn
    Arawn

Post by Arawn Thu May 03, 2012 11:39 am

I wish I could say this sort of thing only happens 'Down South'.
    Voriel
    Voriel
    Admin

Post by Voriel Thu May 03, 2012 11:54 am

Moose lovers......

A ROOM WITH A MOOSE.
    Rynn
    Rynn

Post by Rynn Sat May 05, 2012 12:23 pm

Voriel wrote:Wow...reminds me of the guy caught out in Dripping Springs, TX. A taxidermist that was found buying Victoria's Secret via mail order..and dressing his deer up in them for romantic interludes.

Well at least Victoria's Secret is very expensive and a household name. Now if it had been cheap lingerie knockoffs from k-mart, THAT would've been real abuse.
    Dragonbait
    Dragonbait

Post by Dragonbait Tue May 08, 2012 3:35 pm

Well he probably went home and gave it to them as a present. I can picture it now.. "Here you go (deer)" *bad pun drum here*

Though seriously that just gross lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content