Home of the Onyx Rose Company - Guild on Celestial Hills - Tera US

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onyx Rose Company

2 posters

Callais Abignale

Baeshra
    Baeshra

Callais Abignale Empty Callais Abignale

Post by Baeshra Thu May 10, 2012 4:06 pm

First, let me introduce you to Julie D'Aubigny.

Callais is essentially her.

Callais Abignale Xwh5v

So the young heiress was at the time traveling with this mercenary company, alternately banging the shit out of and/or beating the shit out of the commander. One morning the mercs find that some camp-following bimbo totally painted the walls of this bloke's tent with his insides. Sweet Velika's titties, but Callais was impressed. The company vowed revenge on said Castanic slut, so Callais donned her biggest and most feathered hat and vowed to track down that murdering whore - and shake that bitch's hand, but the boys didn't need to know that.

So Callais rode north, leaving the unsuspecting mercenary company behind. They were starting to get boring, anyway.

Callais eventually caught up with the camp-follower-turned-murdering-bitch in Velika, and gave her mad props for not taking whatever shit that poor dead bastard was giving her. They may or may not have banged, because that's like, how Castanics shake hands or something, right?

In catching up with Alektos, Callais learned of the Onyx Rose Company and decided they were a fab bunch of scoundrels - I mean, legitimate businessmen - and that is currently where we find our heroine(?).

(I hope you don't mind the tie-in, Alek! Your story was just that awesome.)

Last edited by Baeshra on Wed May 30, 2012 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dragonbait
    Dragonbait

Callais Abignale Empty Re: Callais Abignale

Post by Dragonbait Thu May 10, 2012 4:23 pm

lol i'm not Alek but i like it Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:30 am